The Club enables children and youth to:
- lead healthy, active lives
- continue and complete their education
- develop interests and skills that lead to successful careers
- develop positive relationships with their peers and mentors
According to a nationwide survey of Boys and Girls Club alumni. Conducted by Ipsos-Reid with the support of Sears Canada in 2005.
- 81% say that the club had a very positive impact on their life
- 97% say their experience with the clubs has made them better off today
- 73% say their involvement with the clubs helped them avoid trouble with the law
- 69% say their involvement with the clubs really saved their life
- 95% say that their club provided them with valuable skills for life
Contact us if you are a past Alumni.