We offer many different volunteer opportunities for those 14+ years of age. You can volunteer in after school, full day, camps, sports and at special events to name a few. The Warehouse Youth Centre is looking for volunteers 19+ years of age who connect well with youth and would like to get involved in their after school programs.
Benefits of Volunteering:
Have a long-lasting, positive impact on children and youth in our community
Share your skills, knowledge, and interests with children and youth
Gain valuable job experience and training related to career goals
Meet the requirements of an educational course or program
Meet new people and gain new friendships through shared interests
Achieve a sense of satisfaction from being an active part of the community
How to become a volunteer (14 years +):
- Drop in to the club and pick up an application, download the application.
- Return the completed application to the main office, or e-mail it to Laurie Richards at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be contacted to complete an interview
- If successful, reference checks and a police check will be completed
- You're then ready to begin your experience at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Kawartha Lakes!