Multi-Sport for Grades JK-SK is 12 weeks and our trained staff will provide your child with an introduction to a variety of sports & activities to keep your child active and excited to come each week. Our goal is to build your child's confidence, competence & Physical Literacy. Sports will be 4 weeks each of Indoor Soccer, Ball Hockey & Basketball.
Winter session planned to start on January 31 from 6:15 to 7:00 pm in Lindsay @ IEW Secondary School.
Winter session planned to start on February 2 from 6:15 to 7:00 pm in Fenelon Falls @ Fenlon Falls Secondary School.
Registration opens on December 6 for Lindsay & December 8 for Fenelon Falls @ 10:00 am.
1. Register online @ www.bgckl.com/register & make payment by credit card.
2. Register by phone by calling (705) 324-4493 & press 0 & make payment by credit card.
3. Register in person @ club main office at 107 Lindsay Street South & make payment by debit/credit card.
1. Lindsay Grades JK-SK Parent Letter & Weekly Schedule - Winter Session
2. Fenelon Falls Grades JK-SK Parent Letter & Weekly Schedule - Winter Session
All of our programming follows the Physical Literacy Guide and Long Term Athlete Development Model for Active Start. For more information Click Here!
For more information & assistance with program registration contact our office team at (705) 324-4493 and press 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For program related questions contact Trevor Tompkins, Coordinator Sports Programs at 705-324-4493 ext. 217 or email email@example.com.